21 April 2011

ABC's of me...

Form courtesy of Margaret (click on name) at Margaret's Blog.

A - Age: 48
B - Bed size: Double. Single
C - Chore you hate: washing up the dishes. it was my chore as a child. Actually, I just hate the idea.
D - Dog's name: no dog. HAD a collie named MacTavish...
E - Essential start of the day item: TEA!
F - Favorite color: Green, no red, no...augh... Seriously, Green
G - Gold or Silver: Gold - preferably old
H - Height: 5'3"
I - Instruments you play: keyboard, guitar, harp, recorder, mountain dulcimer
J - Job: Administrative Assistant
K - Kids: 3 lovely grown people
L - Living arrangements: Single, with bunny
M - Music you love: Folk, bluegrass, classic rock, classical, historical
N - Nicknames: 'Apple blossom' (grandmother), Kell (never asked anyone to call me this, they just do, everyone does.)
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: preemie, tonsilitis, bone spur, babies
P - Pet Peeve(s): 'Cutesy' Oirish songs (e.g. Danny Boy etc. My birthday is St. Patrick's, can you say shamrocks?); petty bureaucracy whose sole purpose is to perpetuate itself.
Q - Quote from a movie: 'Did it not seem real? Did it not seem like the old days?' -From Ken Burns 'The Civil War' - okay, so it's a dicumentary.
R - Right handed or left: both
S - Siblings: 2 sisters, one deceased
T - Time you wake up: 6 AM
U - Underwear: Vintage
V - Vegetable you dislike: parsnips
W - Workout Style: yoga, gardening, hiking, climbing, English country dance. Not into gyms. Really not.
Y - Yummy food you make: Brit and Southern cuisine comfort food.
X - XRAYS you've had: broken all of my fingers and toes at one time or another (not all at once, DG)
Z - The best place to visit: Switzerland, British Isles. Mountains and forests.
 
Sned me your answers! I won't share them unless you want me to publish them as a comment

No comments: